Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mom has Crohn's

What a day.. 
So for the last 3 months or so I have been helping out on a Facebook page Crohn's Moms. After a short time off the page owner came back and put the focus on the funny side & off of what it was becoming. But then out of no where she also with out a word removed me from the page. No thank you, no f**k off not a word.. It pissed me off but what else could I expect out of her.
So today I started a new Facebook page-like we need another- for Crohn's. Mom has Crohn's I hope that we can get enough likes to be ab;e to help and support each other the way we had been doing. 
That's my thing it always has been helping people I don't know but I get happy when someone gets the support or answers to something. No matter how trivial it may seem to others it could mean the world. 

So if your seeing this... Come like the new page  Mom has Crohn's I hope we can help you, give you a MUCH needed laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind!