Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting some me time..

Both of my kiddos started school this week. I now have a 2nd grader & kindergarten. I have had more alone time this past week than I have in nearly 8 years.
I think the hubby is liking it the house is slowly getting cleaner each day. It's even staying like I put it with no helpers following me around. I'm even thinking of repainting the kids rooms.
I have signed up for the PTO something that if you'd known me 15 years ago you'd have laughed for days at even the thought of. Sad but true. I was a bad bad girl in my pre-mommy days.
I've decided to try & post something every day on this blog now that I do have time. If nothing else to help preserve the memories of days that I will surely get too busy to remember in the future.

If you're following along lets see where we end up at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind!